Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Report Corruption To The FBI?

A lot of people are reporting CPS, the courts, Gals, and etc. to the FBI. We never thought about that before. While it would be wonderful if the FBI would do something about the plight of American families, we are quickly reminded how the FBI and CIA were involved (allegedly?) in the Franklin Cover Up and the whole Boys and Girls Town child sex trafficking ordeal. (Or was it just the CIA? Doesn't matter, it seems they all work hand in hand.)

We don't know how effective reporting corruption to the FBI would be but the FBI does post the following on their website:

Public Corruption
Why It’s Our #1 Criminal Priority


03/26/10

Public corruption is a breach of trust by federal, state, or local officials—often with the help of private sector accomplices. It’s also the FBI’s top criminal investigative priority. To explain why the Bureau takes public corruption so seriously and how we investigate, we talked with Special Agent Patrick Bohrer, assistant section chief of our Public Corruption/Civil Rights program at FBI Headquarters.

Question: Why is public corruption so high on the FBI’s list of investigative priorities?
Answer: Because of its impact. Corrupt public officials undermine our country’s national security, our overall safety, the public trust, and confidence in the U.S. government, wasting billions of dollars along the way. This corruption can tarnish virtually every aspect of society. For example, a border official might take a bribe, knowingly or unknowingly letting in a truck containing weapons of mass destruction. Or corrupt state legislators could cast deciding votes on a bill providing funding or other benefits to a company for the wrong reasons. Or at the local level, a building inspector might be paid to overlook some bad wiring, which could cause a deadly fire down the road.

Q: Can you describe the kinds of public corruption that the FBI investigates?
A: It really runs the gamut. Bribery is the most common. But there’s also extortion, embezzlement, racketeering, kickbacks, and money laundering, as well as wire, mail, bank, and tax fraud. Right now, based on our intelligence on emerging trends, we are focused specifically on several major issues: corruption along our national borders; corrupt officials who take advantage of natural disasters or economic crises to divert some of the government’s aid into their own pockets; and a myriad of officials who may personally benefit from the economic stimulus funding.

Q: Where do you find this corruption?
A: Just about everywhere—at the federal, state, and local levels throughout the country. And I should point out, the vast majority of our country’s public officials are honest and work hard to improve the lives of the American people. But a small number make decisions for the wrong reasons—usually, to line their own pockets or those of friends and family. These people can be found—and have been found—in legislatures, courts, city halls, law enforcement departments, school and zoning boards, government agencies of all kinds (including those that regulate elections and transportation), and even companies that do business with government.

Q: How does the FBI investigate public corruption?
A: We’re in a unique position to investigate allegations of public corruption. Our lawful use of sophisticated investigative tools and methods—like undercover operations, court-authorized electronic surveillance, and informants—often gives us a front-row seat to witness the actual exchange of bribe money or a backroom handshake that seals an illegal deal…and enough evidence to send the culprits to prison. But we have plenty of help. We often work in conjunction with the inspector general offices from various federal agencies, as well as with our state and local partners. And we depend greatly on assistance from the public. So let me end by saying, if anyone out there has any information about potential wrongdoing by a public official, please submit a tip online or contact your local FBI field office. Your help really makes a difference.

Source http://www.fbi.gov/news/stories/2010/march/corruption_032610/public-corruption-why-it2019s-our-1-criminal-priority

While reporting the corruption you believe is involved in your CPS case does help you document all of what is going on and what you have done to remedy the situation, we are unsure just how helpful it would be. It really is hard to know who to trust or count on once you are involved with CPS.

7 comments:

  1. I followed the Facebook friends of people running a page called, 'Sue CPS in Federal Court and Get your Life back.' It lead me to family law judges family members, counselors, CPS workers, doctors, you name it. They all operate in States with Family Courts that are closed to the public. I saved PDF images of their facebook friends. You can see them all here: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B2zUe407kk3faFJuUkJhc0dsT28?usp=sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you know Meeker County CPS have been violating the 4th and 14TH AMENDMENT rights and getting away with it? If you want upfront proof please join me on a hearing being held on March 11th at 3pm for the Danielson boy's hearing at the MEEKER COUNTY COURT HOUSE IN LITCHFIELD MN. CPS worker BETH HESSE along with another worker and a detective have threatened the mother of these children in a past case if she didn't say exactly what they tell her to say she would never see her kid's again. Now this new case has opened up on the father so mother is prompting father to tale it to trial so the truth can finally be heard.
    Any questions to this please call
    Jaime

    ReplyDelete
  3. have never asked for anyone's help and here I guess will be my first attempt hopefully only.
    I'm 29 years old and I have three beautiful children whom I have raised with no help again never asked didn't ever need it. I busted my but for my babies we was all we had. I own my own house I bought in 2016 so we had a home to call ours and never had to worry about where we would have to lay our heads. Now on to the nightmare...
    Sure hope someone is really going to read this ..
    In 2019 our lives got torn to shreds along with our hearts. I was involved in a one time demestic violence event ... And sadly my boys bless their little big hearts busted in the room and ran next door to get help 🥺 I've never even argued infront of my babies ever. This was the only time my kiddos have ever seen me down. It crushed em and myself. I got my babies out of there and to a safe place withing 20 minutes of the incident. Some one called cps. Like I'm the bad guy.
    Long story short and to the basics.
    24/7 supervision in home for 30 days and family counseling no biggy accept to look around and realize I had nobody. First case worker she was amazing she seen the bind the kids and I have and spoke good good of us. But still doesn't help no supervision. Well worst day if my life I had to watch my three drive away. My strength my support system my best friends my little Rugrats . And heck all broke lose and idk what happen but my case worker and supervisor was out of no where fired and took the. 5 months it seemed to give a new one and he was horrible he would only believe a woman that has never. Been in my children's life to know anything of what could even possible go on. As she lies everyone else tells him and I also do and he was just rude and wouldn't listen to nothing I had to say. Then another case worker and I asked for a new one since the begging of her time ... But she was rude wouldn't listen to the boys made my boy cry everytime she came and see him she was racist I begged for a new case worker. Remind you I'm 2 years into a open cps case with no trace of the first year basically of my case and George told me at 11 p.m. at night only because I msged at 8 ish how my case was going . I'm asleep at 11 ish so I wake up to a message from the night before again right before midnight you have court at 9 a.m. well that's great first court date took a year to set up and I didn't know until I woke up after court . They took my any kind of communication from my children .. how could they there's no way. Well they did so I have 2 kids put in mental institution since cos came into our lives now seperated and my kids was the best well manored respectful full of fun and energy Kidd's actually being a kid and they have hurt my children and I. Seemed no matter what I couldn't get anyone to actually listen to me. So I stopped all contact. It was just getting worse the more I tried to prove this is all uncalled for . 2 year open case 4 to 5 diff case workers just now git appointed a lawyer no case files like I've asked a year and half ago. Cause there is none to be found so they don't even know what my case was started overr In the first place all my papers that I have are all different filled with true and alot of untrue things. I have proof and kept up with things along the way. I just want my babies back my boys want to be home and my daughter is being brain washed . Get my babies back home someone please help and listen to me and my boys . Not a grandmother with the son always incarcerated and never help a inch with my children she has no clue what went inninnourlives she was never there nit even bdays and holidays and she was invited
    Thanks
    One lonely mother who needs her babies
    Bethany

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Once cps takes them thats it, they will never let you see them they terminated your rights even if was due to corruption, i know what your going thru i i have 4 beautiful babies i raised on my own they came right under my nose and stole, we are talking about a multi billion dollar government funded business that no one in the blue collar section gives a damn about, these vultures prey on the weak, your kids are just 3 million dollars worth of pure happiness new homes, maserati's and a trip to cancun for these people, no attorney will want to take the case, because not alot if attornies like dealing with chils protective services its a no win situation with them,and the government is paying this human trafficking organization
      So they are not really concerned much if they did they would shut em down and return our kids respectively right back to us, but they are not, they dont give a damn about you, they dont dive a damn about me or our chidren,the only thing these blood sucking vampires give a shit about is them,thiers and how much money is in it for them. Only thing you can do is wait and hope your kids come looking for you when their emancipated, if those idiot theiving lying ass money hungry foster parents dont brain wash em first. I hope that helps you out good luck!

      Delete
    2. I am studying to take the bar so I can bring down Spokane County and the State of Washington

      Delete
  4. Ive reported sacramento cps breaking u tos constitutional laws, in 2018 and 2019 and again in 2020 frauding misusung government funding,and corruot judges in sacramento to have them investigated for kidnapping my kids, and, breaking laws i reported it to the fbi numerous times and the fbi has done nothing! do not waste your time reporting anything to them you will never get a response,unless the us us president is held Captive they would not get iff if their asses for you. Good luck

    ReplyDelete
  5. Follow the money find the fraud. This is in fact a Ring Around the Racket. It's called WEAPONIZED FAMILY COURT. Kid's for cash. They bond and create Trusts on the children and there family's. Like I said follow the money find the fraud.

    ReplyDelete